搜索
查看: 898|回复: 12

Our eyes met, and time ground fully to a halt

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-8-11 03:55:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 两颗糖 于 2022-8-11 04:08 编辑

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Nietzsche

Our generation has a unique problem, more than any other generation in history that we have been taught how to get what we want. We're so fortunate in that way; Less fortunate, no one really taught us how to figure out what that is exactly. Many of us bore a terrible curse - we had nearly unlimited options and no way to know which to pursue. Everyone here seems to have full of potential, full of capacity, full of energy, full of resources, and more, full of life transients. On top of that, everyone has things about themselves that for better or worse, can't be moved. They are the rocky outcroppings upon which the waves of circumstance break.

Thus many of our best have been lost, left to vacillate eternally between competing paths, equiped only with the nebulous admonition to "follow your heart" and the promise that there's always a more perfect fit somewhere beyond the horizon, if only we keep searching.

The journey of searching is short and focused, yet the day we met, is also tricky and tipsy. My heart felt both light and heavy at the same time - that unique feeling that only accompanies love and complete and utter dread. My eyes fall on you from then. The world between the screen and me was surreal, like I was an observer in my own life. One moment I was joking with my friends why I'm here, the next I was talking to you, calming down can't show you all my affection. There's always some madness in love, but there's always some reason in madness.

My worst fear of all, though, and what kept me up the most, was the fear that I might spend months only to come back with guaranteed failure. I mean the stated purpose of this jouney was to discover men/women of extreme discipline. Though I'm a little slow on the up take and picking up the norms here and there, I'm still following.

After nursing my pride for a bit, decided to keep walking down the alley and see if anything would succeeded in stopping me. Now I could hear the other's voices from the rim above, but they were just another note in the Jianghu's constant song.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-11 10:55:44 | 显示全部楼层
写的真好
以后别写了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-11 11:33:21 | 显示全部楼层
Крылья — свобода,

только когда раскрыты в полёте,

за спиной они — тяжесть.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-11 13:36:54 | 显示全部楼层
The journey of searching is short and focused, yet the day we met, is also tricky and tipsy. My heart felt both light and heavy at the same time - that unique feeling that only accompanies love and complete and utter dread. My eyes fall on you from then. The world between the screen and me was surreal, like I was an observer in my own life. One moment I was joking with my friends why I'm here, the next I was talking to you, calming down can't show you all my affection. There's always some madness in love, but there's always some reason in madness.

写实派
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-11 14:15:08 | 显示全部楼层
真是越想越气,越想越憋屈。憋屈到想哭,憋屈到中午都没睡着。我为什么要让你用英文写表白文,写得大家都看不懂,我都没法炫耀。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-11 15:00:07 | 显示全部楼层
本人没文化,实在看不懂
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-11 15:48:05 | 显示全部楼层
月生 发表于 2022-8-11 14:15
真是越想越气,越想越憋屈。憋屈到想哭,憋屈到中午都没睡着。我为什么要让你用英文写表白文,写得大家都看 ...

我帮你啊
小月儿
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-12 11:14:01 | 显示全部楼层
写的真好
以后别写了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-13 08:40:08 | 显示全部楼层
意见同上。。。。
回复 支持 反对